If you know anything about us, you know we love to go to Walt Disney World. In fact we have been 11 times over our 20 years of marriage. We have had so many amazing trips that picking our top 10 memories was really hard to do. There are so many things that Disney does to make vacations special, but we put a lot of time and effort into planning for our vacations to make them extra special. If you’d like us to help you to start making your own Disney memories, hop on over to http://www.disneytravelcenter.com/ms565a8eb6/ or give us a call at 603-777-7850.
And now, in no particular order…
1. In 1998 (our first trip together) when we all went with Casey (my 5 year old niece) and Danny finally gets why Disney is so special.
2. In 2003 when we all went to the Hoop-De-Do Musical Review and Dad was part of the show.
3. In 2008 when we went to Epcot and Mom became part of the show.
4. In 2003 when we went to the California Grill for my birthday.
5. In 2004 when we went to Artist Point for Mom and Dad’s 45th anniversary.
6. In 2008 when we met Snow White and all seven of the dwarfs.
7. In 2001 when we got into the Rose and Crown when we didn’t have a reservation.
8. In 2008 when Danny first dove the living seas.
9. In 2005 when we rented a pontoon boat and watching the fireworks.
10.In 2000 when Danny got up on stage at the Adventurer’s Club and danced with Samantha.